Positive Vibrational Words To Use In Your Affirmations~
To affirm means to: make firm. Affirmations are an important detail in the visualization process. To affirm, means something is already happening. Affirmations are positive reinforcing statements used to remind someone and the universe what truly matters. Mental commentary in the form of images and words pass through the mind daily. Positive words are used to replace out-worn patterns and ideals. Goals, wants and desires must be created on the mental plane before they can appear in physical form.
1. When writing your affirmations keep them simple and short.
2. Always phrase them in the present tense.
3. As you say your affirmations, feel the words that you are saying joyfully.
4. An affirmation should feel good. If it does not, rephrase it so that it feels good.
5. An affirmation example: I am enjoying my life fully right now.
6. Include the words below in your affirmations, feel it, repeat them and see it:-)
I am willing
I am taking action
Vitamin T is a substance which is considered as a vitamin but still it doesn’t meet the standard definition for the vitamin. Its chemical names are Tegotin, Termitin, and Torutilin. It is a water soluble which is destroy by alcohol. It is good in improving fading memory and enhances the concentration towards anything and also helps in blood coagulation and in the formation of platelets in the blood. It combats Anemia and Hemophilia. Basically, it strengthens your red blood cells. More strength = more oxygen. It is the only vitamin, which regulates the metabolism of protein, carbohydrates and fats. Vitamin T helps keep the brain and the nervous system energized. Vitamin is very much required for the breaking up of carbohydrates to release energy. Vitamin T is very important for the various tedious works that we have to perform in our day to day schedule. In spite of its health benefits in the body very little information is known about it.
Functions and benefits of vitamin T
- It plays a crucial role in some metabolic reactions particularly in conversion of carbohydrates in to glucose.
- Vitamin T is essential while huge energies are required i.e. playing physical games, running, exercise, and other activities.
- The main purpose of this vitamin is regeneration of our body and adrenal gland
- May improve a failing memory and poor concentration.
- Strengthen the red blood cells.
- Since it causes bolstering of blood cells, it can be effective in combating the blood related disorders such as hemolysis as well as anemia.
- It maintains the integrity of the platelets. The platelets are important clotting factors. Without them bleeding cannot be stopped.
- This vitamin helps in the conversion of food we eat into energy .
- The Vitamin is used to make blood cells very strong, improve the memory power and it also promotes the health of the nervous system, hair, eyes, mouth, liver, and skins.
Deficiency of Vitamin T
Being needed in the body in very small amount, its deficiency cannot lead to mark effects. But in case its deficiency is severe enough it can lead to the development of anemia as well as retardation in the growth. Person can become fatigue having poor concentration towards anything.
Best food sources of vitamin T
- sesame seed
- leaf vegetables
- nuts, sunflowers seeds, almonds, groundnuts, etc and green vegetables like that carrots, cauliflowers, turnip, leaf vegetables, beet greens, and all types of green
- green vegetables such as lotus stems, turnip greens, beets, radish leaves, colossal and carrot leaves. In some Fruits such as papaya, raisins, custard apples and apricots are good sources of Vitamin T
Vitamin U is not a vitaminin real term, but mostly it is used to describe the enzyme methylmethionine. Its chemical names include Methylmethioninesulfonium Chloride, Cabagin-U and Smethylmethionine. This vitamin was discovered by Cheney an American scientist in the years of late forty’s. This vitamin can be artificially synthesized and in this form it is a white crystal. This vitamin U is highly soluble in water. This synthetic form can be utilized in treatment of ulcers but it is not so effective.
Vitamin U is sometimes called the “anti-ulcer” vitamin. This vitamin promotes healing activity in peptic ulcers, particularly in duodenal ulcers. It also targets acid reflux, colitis and gastritis. Vitamin U is notably found in raw cabbage. That’s right, raw cabbage. If you want to go further and reap the maximum rewards of taking vitamin U, then eat sauerkraut. This fermented food is a cancer inhibitor – reducing your risk of lung, colon, prostate and liver cancer. Sauerkraut is one of the few foods that contain the bacterium Lactobacilli plantarum. L. planatarum is a very dominant strain of healthful bacteria that helps inhibit pathogenic organisms like E.coli and salmonella.
Research has found that Vitamin U helps to remove the allergic reaction to tobacco smoke. If you are a non-smoker and cannot tolerate smoke, it could indicate a Vitamin U deficiency, which would also cause a person to be more affected by pollution in the air. Solve your problem by upping your intake of Vitamin U
Functions and benefits of vitamin U
- Promotes healing in peptic ulcers, duodenal ulcers.
- Helps in healing of skin ulcers and ulcers in the digestive tract.
- Strength detoxicalions of the organism.
- Helps in the diabetes.
- Cures hamorrhoides.
- Vitamin U also possesses detoxification actions and causes detoxification of harmful substance.
- It provides lipotrophic effects on lipid metabolism and therefore provides protection to the liver from damaging effects caused by fat degeneration. This thing also provides good effects on the cerebral blood flow, coronary flow and prevent atherosclerosis. It also results in marked improvement in the metabolism of cholesterol.
- It enhances our immune system and protects us from infections. It creates resistance against infections.
- Vitamin U has also found to possess some antihistamine like effects. It reduces the severity and complaints caused by allergies either of food allergy or nose allergy the hay fever, asthma etc.
Deficiency of Vitamin U
Since it is needed in very small amount, its deficiency cannot render dangerous signs and symptoms to our body.
Best food sources of vitamin U
- It is found in both animals as well as plant kingdom.
- vegetables such as cabbage either raw or fresh, its juice, celery, parsley, carrot, onion, beets, peppers, alfalfa asparagus, tomatoes, spinach and the turnips. It is also present in the green tea as well as the juices made from raw potatoes