The Law of Attraction is capable of providing you:
1. A truly joyful, content life
2. Balanced health
3. The ability to achieve and attract whatever you want in life
4. The ability to become who you want to become in this life
5. The ability to manifest successes – without limitations
6. Success in personal relationships
7. The ability to overcome present and future stagnation/ obstacles/ hindrances in life
8. The ability to manifest awesomeness in your personal life
9. The ability to heal in every aspect of your existence
10. Divine reminders of what we are manifesting in our thoughts every second of the day, we can always tell this my looking at our social circle. We are what we attract.
12. ABUNDANCE IN ALL AREAS OF YOUR LIFE!
1) Phrase them as if they are occurring in the now.
For eg. If your outcome is to become a more confident person, a suitable affirmation might be: ‘I am becoming more and more confident. I am feeling better and better about myself’.
2) Phrase affirmations in terms of what you want rather than what you don’t want.
3) Pick affirmations that resonate with you the most
4) Energy follows thought.
5) Many books recommend that affirmations are repeated out aloud hundreds of times each day. This way is effective too. However, saying them out loud has a deeper impact.
What i’m eating at the moment (All Vegan) of course~
rosemary, pepper, curry, onion, garlic, coconut milk
, thyme, fenugreek
, mushrooms, tomato, blackeyed peas
, red lentils, carrots, celery, barley, sweet peas
, pumkin, salt, fresh ginger.
half of a ripe plantain, pineapple juice,orange juice, spinach, blueberry, strawberry, mango with a splash of honey, a taste of ginger, a splash of almond milk